Members of the Roosevelt Island Parents Network (RIPN) lined up tonight (February 26, 2015) at a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation (RIOC) to condemn, plead, excoriate, impugn, and generally blame RIOC for the fact that elevator service is not available at the Manhattan Tram Station.
RIOC to Charge MST For Cultural Center
The Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance is about to become a paying tenant in space it “owned” for three decades. Fees imposed by RIOC are likely to require a reduction in the organization’s programs.
Who’s Got Our Back?
Is anybody watching out for Roosevelt Island?
The RIRA Column
What's to become of the Main Street Theatre? Has RIOC gone too far?
Buildling numbers! Please! And is The WIRE getting grumpy?
Councilmember: State of the District
City Council Member Ben Kallos staged a State of the District event.
RIOC to Spend $37M Capital
RIOC is doubling its capital spending in the coming fiscal year.
Trellis Delayed; Retail Concerns
Islanders can put their plans for dinner at Trellis on hold, again.
Thoughts on the Island's retail space...
In the forecast: Three feet of snow.
Throw caution to the (icy, icy) wind with these indoor/outdoor activities.
- Waterfront Alliance Likes Ferry Plan
- Mayor Calls for Ferry Service, Affordable Housing [+Video]
- $50M to Cornell from Verizon
- Islanders: Detective Mary Fitzgerald A First Among the Finest
- Audit Exposes Nature of Child School Problems Under Ferrera
- Questions Remain on Cornell’s Commitment On Barging vs Trucking
- Characters at Dusk Features RI's Dan Nistor
- WNYC Finds Association in Poverty and MetroCards
- Scot Bobo's Main Street Sweets Is Part of a Slow-Motion Retail Renaissance
- Like Father, Like... Daughter
- Teen's Guide To NYC
- State Ruling May Kill Public Purpose Fund
- Recreating the Roaring Gatsby Era
- Trellis Owner Sees New Retail Dawn
- NYTimes Reports on Cornell Tech's New Twist on the MBA
- CB8 Seeks Members
- Cornell Files for CoLocation Building
- Residents Voice Concerns on Cornell
- RI's Girl Scouts Have Your Cookies
- PTA Wants Cornell Name at PS/IS 217
- Gallery RIVAA Offers "Snow"
- Press Release: Cornell Announces Health Tech Curriculum
- Big Turnout Sought for Cornell Session
- Parents' Network at 400 Families
- PTA Wants School Named for Cornell